Does your home have the original garage doors and lift operators? If so, they may pose a danger to you and your family. New garage door features and technology can make all the difference when it comes to safety.
Look at the features your garage door may be missing:
- Auto-Reverse safety feature was not standard until 1991.
- Clopay’s Extension Springs come with exclusive safety containment cables, replacing the dangerous extension springs on older model garage doors.
- Clopay‘s Torsion Springs are installed around the torsion shafts so that, if a spring should break, it cannot snap free and cause damage or injury.
- Electronic Sensors (â€œelectric eyesâ€) were not standard until 1993.
- Rolling Access Code Technology keeps your home safe by changing the code of your automatic opener after every use.
- Safe-T-Bracketsâ„¢ featured on Clopay’s residential steel garage doors virtually eliminate the risk of injury due to extreme tension on brackets.
All of these options are available through Kaiser Garage Doors & Gates. Whether your experts when it comes to garage door repair and replacement in the Gilbert, Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Gilbert and Glendale, Arizona areas. Give us a call at 520-884-1771 or visit our contact us page to set up an inspection of your garage door; we will make sure it is safe for you and your family.