Our professional technicians will quickly ensure your garage door opener is working again. They are proficient at fixing a wide range of door openers by well-known brands, like LiftMaster. Some of the usual garage door opener repair jobs include: realignment of the sensors, replacing the motor, circuit boards, trolleys, limit switches, belt drives and more. Some repair jobs need just a few adjustments – without replacement of the unit.
Most of the time your garage door opener is not working properly, it can be repaired. Inspecting and repairing your existing motor may be a less expensive option than replacing the opener. We typically advise repair over replacement for this reason. Our trained and professional technicians maintain a full inventory of garage door opener parts on their trucks, so we can usually repair it in our initial visit.
Current garage door openers are made of high-quality material and construction. However, we realize that with any system, no matter the type or brand, something can go wrong. If your garage door opener suddenly fails to work, our trained technicians can assess the situation and find a solution. It may be a broken part, a transmitter signal problem, or interference with the opener’s frequency. Whatever the issue is, we’ll get your garage door opener working again.
Garage door openers come in three types: belt drive, chain drive and screw drive. Our trained, professional technicians have the experience to work on any make or model of opener. We’re licensed and insured Our team has the equipment and expertise needed to do the best professional garage door opener repair or replacement, at affordable prices.
Here is a list of some of our Garage Door Opener Repair Services:
- New Garage Door Opener Installation
- Garage Door Opener Maintenance (Part of Garage Door Tune-Up Package)
- Gear & Sprocket Replacement
- Logic Board Replacement
- Trolley Assembly Replacement
- Lens Cover Replacement
- Keypad Installation & Programming
- Wall Button Service & Repair
- Remote Control Frequency Troubleshooting
- Light Socket Repair
- Safety Sensor Inspection & Repair
Are you having problems with your garage door opener? Here are some helpful hints to troubleshoot it. Call Kaiser if you are still having problems with your opener and will be at your service!
No Power to the Garage Door Opener:
- Check the breakers.
- Check the outlet for power in your garage or wherever the outlet is located.
- Does a light switch provide power to the opener? If so, check the light switch.
- If the opener is overheated, unplug it and wait 30 seconds then plug it back in.
- Is vacation lock-out on?
Looking for expert garage door opener repair? Contact us today!