Powder Coating Services Now Provided by – Kaiser Ironworks
Kaiser Garage Door & Gates now offers powder coating services for both commercial and residential gates, through our sister company - Kaiser Ironworks. Serving all of Arizona and Pinetop.
Powder coating exploded in popularity since it debuted in nearly 50 years ago. This finishing process is used on a countless number of products. Most construction businesses prefer using powder coatings for a high-quality, durable finish. It is both a protective and decorative finish that adds value and helps extend the life span of metal products.
Our quality powder coating is an environmentally-friendly alternative to paint. We use the highest quality equipment in the industry to ensure that you get a lasting, durable and beautiful finish.
Choose from a variety of colors. We can also layer colors to create a customized color to match your specific vision.
The benefits of powder coating are many:
- Powder coating is a heat-treated, hardened and plastic-based finish that surpasses paint in resilience and durability.
- It protects metal, as it is resists scratching and won’t peel or flake.
- Its color will remain rich and bold for several years.
- Powder coating can produce thicker coatings than paint without messy runs or drips.
- Multiple colors can be applied to an item before curing the hues together, allowing color blending and the option for customized color in a single layer.
- It’s more environmentally-friendly than paint because it doesn’t contain solvents. This means it releases negligible, if any polluting VOCs. Plus, excess powder sprayed can be retrieved and reused.
Here’s a comprehensive list of the items Kaiser Ironworks can powder coat:
- Dune Buggies
- Car Rims
- Engine Blocks
- Exhaust Pipes
- Roll Cages